1 tablespoon cooking oil for sauteing
Bh ½ onion, cut into long
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cm ginger, crushed
2 pcs red chillies, cut 1 cm
2 pcs of green chili, cut into 1 cm
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp tomato sauce
3 tablespoons chili sauce
½ tsp black peppercorns, crushed coarse
1 tsp salt
½ tsp sugar
500 g beef liver, boiled, cut into 2 cm
200 ml of water
How to Make:
1. Saute onion, garlic and ginger until fragrant.
2. Enter the red and green chili peppers, stirring until wilted. Enter beef liver. Stir well.
3. Add the oyster sauce, ketchup, chili sauce, black pepper, salt, and sugar. Stir well.
4. Pour water and cook until cooked and absorbed. Lift. Serve.
6 servings, 30 minutes
- Boiled beef liver with bay leaves and galangal. Once cooked, remove and rinse clean boiled water so that the heart does not smell.
- Choose a heart that does not smell foul, fresh red, not bred, and still bleeding. Do the same thing when you select the spleen.